Project Finance: A Legal Guide, 4th Edition
PROJECT FINANCE: A LEGAL GUIDE, 4TH EDITION
|Author||Graham Vinter, Gareth Price, David Lee|
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell
This popular and highly respected text examines and gives guidance on the more important legal and commercial issues that arise in the course of project financing. Written in a simple and informative style, this book explains current market practice and how various techniques are used and adapted in a range of different sectors, from large cross-border upstream oil and gas projects to small to medium sized PPP projects.
- Explains the legal issues involved in the tendering, negotiation, financial structuring and management of infrastructure and energy products.
- Provides detailed guidance in one source on the many branches of law involved in a typical project financing.
- Covers all types of project financing, from large cross-border upstream oil & gas projects to small Public-Private Partnership projects.
- Contains separate sections on the many different commercial sectors where project financings take place.
- Advises on commercial and financial issues in addition to strictly legal topics.
- Features chapters on running competitions and how to structure a bid.
- Considers the position where a project runs into trouble.
- Examines the insurance issues relevant for project finance
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Parties Objectives.
- Running a Competition.
- Structuring the Bid.
- Types of Vehicle.
- The Contractual Framework; Bankability.
- The Principle Finance Documents.
- Sponsor Support, Security and Related Issues.
- Projects in Trouble.
- Insurance Issues.
- Export Credit and Multilateral Agencies.
- Other Issues.
- Some Specific Areas of Project Finance.
- LNG Projects.
- Public Private Partnerships.
We Also Recommend
The Law Of Wills Probate Administration & Succession In Malaysia And Singapore