Shareholders' Agreements 8th Edn
Sean Fitzgerald, Geraldine Caulfield
Shareholders’ Agreements provides practical guidance on the nature and effect of shareholders’ agreements and articles of association. The new edition has been substantially updated to provide more practical guidance on drafting shareholders’ agreements and other related documentation through the use of detailed drafting notes. The title includes precedents, articles of association for private companies limited by shares. It also comes with a CD-ROM to make drafting quick and easy.
- Offers in-depth analysis on the key components of shareholders’ agreements and articles of association, enabling you to draft these documents with confidence
- Analyses the elements of joint ventures and property joint ventures so you are aware of the possible structures and have the tools you need to draft the relevant documents
- Provides information on taxation considerations in relation to this area
- Reflects recent changes in market practice in private equity transactions
- Covers the theory behind partnership structures
- Explains boilerplate provisions
- Offers expert commentary on option agreements and warrants with detailed drafting notes, so you can draft these types of agreements and are aware of the key issues
- Includes a CD-ROM of all precedents for easy drafting.
- Precedents and accompanying commentary revised and updated to take account of current practice and thinking
- Updated chapters on related law and taxation
- A new chapter on directors' duties and their interaction with shareholder rights
- New precedent optional provisions for use with the main precedent documents.