The Annotated Specific Relief Act 1950
The Annotated Specific Relief Act 1950 provides invaluable section-by-section annotations to the Specific Relief Act 1950, throwing light on the application and interpretation of the provisions of the Act. It is written by a legal practitioner with broad experience encompassing litigation, brand enforcement and corporate advisory in Malaysia. The full text of the Act accompanies the high-quality annotations which are insightful, practical and authoritative, enabling a confident understanding of the workings of the Act.
- Section-by-section commentary to the Act written in simple and straightforward style
- Commentary supported by copious citation of case authorities
- All defined terms are identified with direct cross-references to the provision where each definition is found
- Clear page guides assist the user to locate a specific provision or Part of the Act quickly and efficiently
- Supplemented by detailed index for easy access to the annotations
By JAMES AU WEI-WERN
LLB (Hons) (UWE), Barrister-at-Law (Inner Temple)
LLM (Masters in Intellectual Property), Manchester
Advocate & Solicitor, High Court (Malaya)
James Au was called to the Bar of England & Wales in 2010 and subsequently to the Malaysian Bar in 2012. James commenced his initial years of practice in several large and boutique firms in Kuala Lumpur before venturing out on his own and setting up Messrs Au & Partners. James’ practice encompasses litigation, brand enforcement and corporate advisory.