The Law of Torts, 28th Edition
The Law of Torts 28th Edition By Akshay Sapre
Dhirajlal & Ratanlal Under the renowned Ratanlal & Dhirajlal Series, The Law of Torts is one of the most respected comments on the Law of Torts.
Key Features of The Law of Torts, 28th Edition:
• Now in its 121st year of publication, this book has been mentioned and relied on numerous times since its start, including by the Supreme Court in the historic Jacob Mathew case and other High Courts around India.
• In landmark Supreme Court decisions such as Limestone quarrying in Doon Valley, Oleum Gas Leak, Bhopal Gas Leak, Uphaar Cinema, and Jacob Mathew, the commentary captures, discusses, and analyses the evolution of fundamental principles of occupier's liability, polluter's strict liability, and duty of care.
• This book looks at the tortious liability requirements of the Environmental Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, and Motor Vehicles Act.
• Judicial developments in India as well as in other countries, such as the United Kingdom, have been taken into account.
• A succinct yet comprehensive overview of the law, including relevant case law references, is included at the end of the commentary, adding value to the work.
Find more books like The Law of Torts, 28th Edition: All categories
We Also Recommend
Companies Act 2016 (Act 777), Regulations & Rules [As At 5th October 2022]
Akta Kerja 1955 (Akta 265), Peraturan-Peraturan Dan Perintah & Perundangan Terpilih (Hingga 1hb Jan 2023)
Contracts Act 1950 (Act 136) & Government Contracts Act 1949 (Act 120) [As At 25th May 2022]
Employment Act 1955 (Act 265), Regulations and Orders & Selected Legislation [As At 1st January 2023]