The Law Reform (Marriage And Divorce) Act 1976, 2nd Edition
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Law Reform (Marriage And Divorce) Act 1976, 2nd Edition by Nuraisyah Chua Abdullah
|Author||Nuraisyah Chua Abdullah|
|Publication Date||May 2018|
||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
To aid in the study and application of the Act, this book provides instances and materials. It offers interesting discussion on the Act's provisions. There is a mention of relevant legislation that has an impact on the operation of Malaysian family law as it pertains to non-Muslims. A large amount of local and international case law, primarily from England and Singapore, has been analysed in order to compile useful summaries of decisions that shed light on the implementation of statutory provisions. The commentary also discusses and expresses opinions on concerns and difficulties that have occurred as a result of the Act's implementation.
- Provides in-depth analysis of the Act.
- Case law from 2013 to 2017 is included.
- The Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) (Amendment) Act 2017 is taken into consideration.
- In a separate Appendix, revised provisions resulting from the 2017 Amendment Act are included.
- Comparison of major characteristics of the Act with similar provisions in the legislation of Singapore, England, and Hong Kong, delivered only on ProView. Within three months of publishing, this will be improved and expanded with additional content.
TABLE OF CONTENTS of The Law Reform (Marriage And Divorce) Act 1976, 2nd Edition
2. Monogamous Marriage
4. Registration Of Marriages
5. Penalties And Miscellaneous Provisions Relating To The Solemnisation And Registration Of Marriage
7. Matters Incidental To Matrimonial Proceedings
8. Protection Of Children
Exclusive Pro View Extras
Comparative Review Of The Law Reform (Marriage And Divorce) Act 1976 with legislation in other countries
Find more books like The Law Reform (Marriage And Divorce): FAMILY LAW
We Also Recommend
The Law Reform (Marriage and Divorce) Act 1976, 2nd Ed | Student Edition
Regular price RM12000 MYR RM120.00 MYR
Family Law in Malaysia, Second Edition | 2022 (E-book)
Sale price RM13300 MYR RM133.00 MYR
Save RM7 MYR