UNCITRAL Model Law & Arbitration Rules
UNCITRAL Model Law & Arbitration Rules By Datuk Professor Sundra Rajoo
|Author||Datuk Professor Sundra Rajoo|
|Publication Date||Dec, 2018|
||Hardcover + Ebook|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
“This book is a significant contribution to the study of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration and the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules”
This book presents a detailed analysis of each article of the UNCITRAL Model Law or the comparable portions of the Malaysian Arbitration Act 2005 (Amended 2011 and 2018), backed up by Malaysian and international cases, particularly from Model Law jurisdictions. The UNCITRAL Model Law and Arbitration Rules are applied in this book as a reference text. Anyone interested in arbitration law, practise, or process should use it as a reference.
- The UNCITRAL Model Law, equivalent provisions of the Arbitration Act 2005 (Amended 2011 and 2018), and the AIAC Arbitration Rules 2018 are all discussed in length.
- Provides practical guidance on how to apply arbitration law and practise.
- Up to date, taking into account the 2011 and 2018 revisions to the Arbitration Act 2005.
- Authored by Datuk Professor Sundra Rajoo, a renowned arbitrator with extensive expertise.
- Thomas R Klotzel, an expert in international civil procedural law and commercial arbitration, contributed a commentary on the AIAC Arbitration Rules 2018.
- The UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration and the New York Convention are both included in their entirety.
Find more books like UNCITRAL Model Law & Arbitration: ARBITRATION
We Also Recommend
Arbitration Act 2005 (Act 646) & Mediation Act 2012 (Act 749) [Hingga 5hb November 2019]
Redfern and Hunter on International Arbitration, 6th Edition
Law, Practice and Procedure of Arbitration, 2nd Edition | Hard Cover